Re: Sample code and utilities?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:3/29/1999; 7:13:51 AM
Topic:Sample code and utilities?

I was thinking DG when I read your first message, I'm glad that's what you were thinking as well. Instead of using the editorial suite, how about a multipart form on the DG to submit binaries?

You bet. That's an alternative. If we did it this way, we could have an option for a DG message that brought up a multipart form page, where you pointed to a file. I guess that's an extra step, you'd have to export the object first.