Re: RSS File Tester

Author:Mark Kennedy
Posted:3/29/1999; 12:10:50 PM
Topic:Problems registering?

Hey Dave:

First, I love my.userland.com! It's great to have such a wide variety of news sources available. Great job!

One suggestion: it would be nice for people supplying .rss files for my.userland to be able to see how many users have "subscribed" to their content. I know I'm curious about how many people are subscribing to the Fool's headlines. It also might be interesting for users to see which are the most popular sites.

For example, on the "Choose Your News" page, it'd be nice to see how many people are currently subscribed to each site's headlines.

Just a thought...

Mark Kennedy markk@fool.com