Re: Online Free TV Listing Database

Topic:Online Free TV Listing Database

I don't have any info on raw TV listings database. Have you tried <http://www.clicktv.com/> for your TV listings?

I found it adequate for my needs. Mine are pretty light though. Generally I find a half dozen shows I like for the season and only record those. Mostly Sci-Fi by the way! :-) I use clickTV to find out what times the shows are on and then don't check in again until there is a time change or new show coming up.

Good luck. If you do find a raw TV listings database on the net, let us know eh? Even a subscription service might not be to bad if it didn't cost and arm and a leg. Heh.