Re: Web browsers still don't work

Author:don_wakefield@mentorg.com
Posted:3/30/1999; 8:25:57 AM
Topic:Build interfaces with xml: XUL (cnet article)

"I can scan more messages more quickly with a good news feed/reader than through any other interface I have seen yet."

I'm *so* glad to hear it isn't just me. I was afraid I was just being an old fuddy-duddy missing the point of great new technologies. But I *still* prefer the NNTP/newsreader solution. Thanks for chiming in.