Re: scriptingNews outline for 3/31/99

Author:Andrew Wooldridge

Hey, that's great! (about the my.userland.com listing on dmoz.org) I emailed the category owner times to get them to add it.

As a general rule: if you have ANY link you want to show up in dmoz.org, all you have to do is go to the category in dmoz and submit it. The turnaround for responses is usually just a few days (sometimes even just hours!)

And Dave - et. al. you ought to go and register yourself as one of the editors for the frontier section. "anyone" can become an editor, and it seems to be common practice now for leaders in a given field to be members of the editor team for that subcategory.

When you become an editor you have powers to create new subdirectories, rearrange and update links, talk on the discussion boards, etc. etc.

It's actually somewhat similar to the DG here...