Re: Tags in DG?

Author:Keola Donaghy
Posted:4/6/1999; 4:51:08 PM
Topic:Tags in DG?

Thanks Brent, figured it out. I had done that, but had already saved the messages in the DG database. I realized I needed to edit them, and resave in order for this to work.

BTW, when I saved tags in before I enabled the tags in config.root, the less than sign was turned into the escape sequence, but the greater than was not. Not sure if this is a bug or feature. I realize that it only takes disabling the < to make this work, but it might be better if it were uniform, and both reduced both greater than and less than to escape sequences. Just a though, and mahalo again.

kd