Re: Online Oultiners

Author:David Carter-Tod
Posted:4/13/1999; 6:24:30 AM
Topic:Online Oultiners

I've started coding this and have something that I'd probably call an alpha:

It's Netscape 4.x only, I haven't done arrangement of headers yet (that's today), but it does expand and collapse and editing of individual items.

It's also designed in such a way as to allow updating via very short commands, i.e. a layer that contains nothing more than e.g. , so it should be capable of refreshing in unobtrusive ways every second or so.

David