Re: Surveys

Author:Keola Donaghy
Posted:4/17/1999; 3:48:55 PM
Topic:Surveys

I'm going to look at it, but probably won't have the chops to do it before the event I'd like to do it for (the Na Hoku Hanohano Awards - the Hawaiian equivalent of the Grammys). Who knows, I've surprised myself before. My main concern is making fraud and multiple voting difficult via cookies and/or password protection, though I realize that completely eliminating this possibility is probably not possible.

If I come up with anything I'll let you know.

Aloha,

kd