Re: Missing Frontier Docs?

Author:Keola Donaghy
Posted:4/20/1999; 6:22:55 PM
Topic:Macros in Docserver

One thing that I'd love to see documented (if its hidden someplace in F6 now) is doing a portal like my.userland.com. Dave was talked about it some time back, I can't remember if he said it was in there already and the docs were going to be done or if it is still waiting on the "burning in" process on my.userland.com and that the scripts would be shipped later.

Aloha.

keola