Re: Demystifying Frontier

Author:Daniel Bushman
Posted:4/21/1999; 11:47:22 AM
Topic:Demystifying Frontier

Our reliance on Microsoft. The Net will eventually erase these aberrations. Eventually we will give up our hope that any individual company will act in our interest. They won't, that's not how companies work.

I agree. Some day we the people will get together on the net and write a whole operating system by ourselves. And then the operating system will get out of the way, and we will be able get some real work and play done. ;)