Re: WINE Is Not an Emulator!

Author:Jesse Estevez
Posted:4/26/1999; 8:33:50 PM
Topic:Linux' wide open spaces

For me the UI is a must. Sometimes I catch myself thinking in little outlines. Yummy outlines, nobody else has them.

Though Frontier is great in and of itself, a port to Linux would cash in on Linux-mania. Not only would Frontier on Linux be good for we the people, but it would be good for Userland.

We use Apache/Linux to serve an intranet on an Dell 200. Taking our Frontier content to Linux would be natural and easy for us. And it would be plain old fun too.

I'd love to see this!