Re: Hitchhikers guide site?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:4/30/1999; 9:02:21 AM
Topic:Hitchhikers guide site?

I don't know if his site is a Frontier site or not.

Douglas got interested in Frontier, we tried to find him a developer to work with, but I don't know if the connection was ever made.

I'll send him a link to this page and maybe he can clue us in. If it is Frontier, someone did some incredible developing alongside us.

One way or the other it's going to be an interesting story.