Re: Domain Name Deals

Author:mat wrigley
Posted:5/4/1999; 2:39:57 AM
Topic:Domain Name Deals

this happened to me too when i went for an mp3 url... another uk company sneaked in and got the main url... we went for .nets and .orgs too and got them... the other company was behind us in the registration queue for those ones... at the time i thought 'oh well more than one person can have a good idea at the same time'... now i'm wondering...

btw... not that it needs saying...it's been said enough times... i agree nsi has lousy customer service... busy telephone lines, unanswered emails... even worse when you're trying to do business from the other side of the atlantic...

dave... howsabaout an option to search .co.uk on whois.userland.com?... multiple country domain name seraching... that would be something!