Re: Idiots are everywhere

Author:Fredrik Lundh

I said that the German Nazi government was demonstrably reformed.

reformed adj. Abbr. ref.
1. Improved by the removal of faults or abuses.
2. Improved in conduct or character

I believe that the first two definitions apply.

Speaking of laws, it appears that Gresham's Law applies to the Internet as well.

given that Germany ended up with a new government and a new constitution after the war (well, two of each, actually), anyone talking about post-war german governments as reformed nazis are really stretching things beyond reason. hardly what I'd call "good money".

in other words, feel free to keep on posting.