Re: Recording Industry and MP3s

Author:Peter Pretzer
Posted:5/5/1999; 10:03:44 AM
Topic:Recording Industry and MP3s

Today's Davenet was dead-on. The smarter music companies are zigging while the behemoths are still arguing about which way to zag, to use a Daveism.

If you want proof, check out the following:

http://www.twintone.com

http://alliedchemical.com/blackops/

Now...if all those long-out-of-print Suburbs platters show up in MP3 format, I'll slap down my money for 'em.

o/~ "I've gotta find me an action woman" o/~