Re: There's no need for XML-RPC here, well there could be.

Author:Sean Brown

Right now I'm playing with the reverse, but using Frontier::RPC a perl RPC daemon can be set up on a linux box that accepts RPC encoded SQL calls.

Currently I'm playing with a Frontier::RPC client on linux calling Frontier via RPC and pulling Oracle data back to the linux box.

I'll be looking into the Linux RPC Daemon->MySQL problem in a bit...

-Sean