Re: scriptingNews outline for 5/6/99

Author:Dave Winer

I see it in my customers. And I listen to what they say, and I listen even closer when they decide to go with Linux servers instead of NT servers. A few years ago I thought our server story would be finished with NT, today it's not true. For a lot of people, more and more, you don't really have a server story until you're running on Linux.