Browser library for *MacOS*

Author:Jonathan Hendry

It's not much help right now, but the 'YellowBox' in OS X Server has a Text object with some support for HTML display, and it can be turned into a rudimentary web browser fairly easily. I'm not sure what direction they're taking it.

Looking through the WWDC session descriptions, I believe I spotted a mention of XML support in a library accessible to *both* YB and Carbon software.

So it looks like there may be some kind of HTML/XML support in OS X, whenever that ships. There should be more information at WWDC.

A library based on iCab would be nice anyway.