Re: xml-dev posting

Author:Chuck Shotton
Posted:5/9/1999; 12:40:17 PM
Topic:Update on My.UserLand.Com

This is really nice. Just out of curiosity, any idea how this might compare to the number of RSS sites collected by Netscape?

Or better yet, what the overlap is? (i.e., how many of these sites also registered with Netscape as opposed to just registering with Userland?) I couldn't stomach Netscape's terms and wonder how many my.userland.com RSS sites are unique to Userland.