Re: Jumping to the topic message

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:5/12/1999; 10:00:40 AM
Topic:Discussion group interface troubles

The coolness of Frontier's databases notwithstanding, this kind of facility would be easier if the data was in a relational database.

Doubtful. The odb is about as simple as it could possibly be. I will learn mySql, as part of my Linux training. But the odb is ideal for things like DGs. It's hard to imagine how a relational database could be better suited to the job.