Re: Scripting News XML DTD/Parsing Issues

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:5/17/1999; 7:12:26 PM
Topic:Scripting News XML DTD/Parsing Issues

Both of your points are right on. I'm not a DTD-guy, so if you could somehow copy our DTD and send me an updated version I'll put it on the server.

Your second suggestions sounds good, but of course I'll have to go look for a list of all the different HTML entities. Anyone have it handy? And does everyone agree this transformation should be made?

Thanks for the comments, and thanks for posting them publicly.