Re: Another delivery system

Author:Lindon Parker
Posted:5/18/1999; 5:32:27 PM
Topic:It might be OVER for MP3....

>But surely the file format itself is irrelevent

Well yes, and no. The format is only relevant to the public if it makes the download a realistic proposition, which MP3 isn't really doing yet(see my original post)

MiniDisk is by the way great I think(but then I've got one) and it took a long time to "happen: in Japan and is only just taking off here, the US seems to be trailing in this...can;t see why from a technical perspective but then again I know nothing of US traiff's abd barriers.