Re: Frontier on Wolfpack

Author:Eddie McCreary
Posted:5/20/1999; 2:04:17 PM
Topic:Frontier on Wolfpack

Although I've not done it, I can't think of a reason why it wouldn't work. You can install it under Wolfpack as a generic application resource that is restarted on the other node when a failure occurs.

You'll need to install the database files on the shared disk and create a file share resource that the exe accesses the frontier database from so that the same file is used from both nodes. Also, you'll need an ip address resource for the server to listen on.