Re: CMS or Opportunity Platform?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:5/22/1999; 7:23:58 PM
Topic:Things we learned from BucksWoodside.Com

Which questions do you feel have not been addressed? I re-read your message and found that I have nothing to add at this time. I think you know there's a team behind here, and we're not perfect, and we can't do everything at once. If you're thinking about Frontier as an Opportunity Platform, go for it. That's what I said the other day when someone asked if the software behind Buck's Woodside would be part of a future Frontier release. I want to be careful and see what happens. I've seen some amazing admin screen shots for software people are doing for Frontier. Great stuff. If you are asking about opportunities because you want to go for it I bet you can figure out where we're going and not and what our priorities are. We're pretty open about it.