Re: Changes to WebEdit 2.0fc1 ?

Author:André Radke
Posted:5/25/1999; 6:41:56 AM
Topic:WebEdit 2.0

Could I break something if I just install the newer version?

Yes, as mentioned in the docs it's best if you can upgrade all servers and clients at the same time.

You can use the old commands with a new client and an old server, but once you upgrade the server to the new version, you will also need to upgrade all clients.

If you do upgrade all clients and servers at the same time, then it's pretty unlikely that there will be breakage issues.