Re: Dave, You Tease!

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:5/27/1999; 8:04:11 PM
Topic:Dave, You Tease!

OK, OK, my curiosity is piqued! When will we get a peek at Manilla? I'm dying to see what you've been up to, as I'm sure everyone else is!

That's part of a good demo, the good tease that comes before!

Anyway, what we've been up to is the continuation of what we've been up to since 1994. The goal has been to make content management really work. User interface has been the big button around here since we started reaching closure on Frontier 6. All the experimentation with console.root lead somewhere very interesting. DeepFun.Com was an inspiration, as was the work Marc Canter and David Shinpaugh did with the broadband version of MTTF.

Normally I'd have posted screen shots by now, but this one is too damned hot. We have to be closer to deploying and have to decide our business model for this new software before I want to show what it looks like. But (the teasing continues) it sure is sweet!