Re: Watching the log thru the web

Author:Mark Gillingham
Posted:5/30/1999; 9:40:05 AM
Topic:Work on builtins.scheduler

I found in my mainResponder.log.schedulerBrowser that it pointed to a macro that didn't exist at user.html.macros.hierarchicTableDisplayer. When I copied hierarchictableDisplayer from standardMacros, the logBrower/scheduler still gets an error [Macro error: Can't find a sub-table named "item".] Obviously I have mixed up v6 objects that getting the most recent code doesn't help. Can I work my way out of this or do I need to install with a fresh root or something?

Frontier 6, MacOS 8