Re: RSS File Tester

Author:David Gewirtz
Posted:6/7/1999; 4:52:05 PM
Topic:Problems registering?

Is there a general-purpose RSS tester out there. I used the same tools to build a .XML file which registered correctly on my.userland.com and then attempted to register my .RDF file on my.netscape.com. Netscape simply told me there was an error, with no details. I can't tell if I need to specially configure my server, or my file is poopy.

Here's the URL, for anyone willing to try it out and help:

http://www.windowscepower.com/shares/netscape-rss/headlines.rdf

Thanks. david@zatz.com