Re: my.userland - comments and and idea

Author:Dru Oja Jay
Posted:6/12/1999; 2:23:52 PM
Topic:New UI for My.UserLand.Com

One of the risks for hi-liting the color of items that have changed is losing the Web's basic mechanisms for showing where you've been. Breadcrumbs and all that.

Sorry I wasn't more clear on that - I meant hi-lite new links by changing the background colour of the individual table or [td] - the colour of the link text wouldn't change, just what's behind it.