HTML Version 4.0 Standard

Author:Christopher Peterson
Posted:6/13/1999; 3:50:23 AM
Topic:New UI for My.UserLand.Com

Most of the My.UserLand.com HTML pages have some (very) minor deviations from the HTML Version 4.0 Standard. Fortunately, each page has the same problems, so they are probably generated in one easy to fix script. NetMechanic.com has some enlightening HTML lint tools hosted on their web. They are free and surprisingly thorough.

Assuming the link doesn't have a timeout, here's a direct link to the lint results for My.UserLand.Com.

chris