Re: critic on bad documentation

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:6/13/1999; 10:20:23 AM
Topic:critic on bad documentation

are very hard to understand if one does not know which attributes are meant here or what website frameworks or server frameworks are at all.

Sorry about that, but it's key to understanding the concepts.

Please just ask questions, no mass condemnation. If all we get are complaints we can't figure out how to solve the problems.

What information do you need? Tell us about your experience with Frontier prior to 6.0.