Re: critic on bad documentation

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:6/13/1999; 11:46:34 AM
Topic:critic on bad documentation

I guess I wasn't clear. I can't use suggestions as well as I can use questions. We're trying to communicate. I have the whole thing in my head. So do about thirty or forty other people. Let us figure out how to get it organized for you. We just need to know what you need to know. That would be very helpful. Thanks.

It's true that the complexity lept by an order of magnitude in Frontier 6. A lot of new functionality came online. The people who have mastered mainResponder are powerful people. It may not be for everyone.