Re: Constant refresh in Frontier

Author:Lieu Sackman
Posted:6/15/1999; 3:38:23 PM
Topic:Constant refresh in Frontier

Thomas,

Indeed there were several items in user.betty.queueOutgoing.table. I emptied the queue and it worked but when I post a response, it dumps things to the queue. This is what tryError contains:

"The server,... , return error code8: Can't index this page because the server does not accept public submissions."

members.default.openToPublic is set to true. Did I miss something?

Is this a server conflict because I have Frontier Web Server and another server (Web Site) are on the same machine and are running at the same time but different port??