Re: Disappearing Channels

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:6/21/1999; 7:33:15 AM
Topic:Disappearing Channels

Ian, it's possible that the software has lost its mind and is tossing channels, or sometimes when there's a connection problem, I delete a channel. This is very rare, and once everything settles down on our end we won't do it for technical reasons, just editorial ones. (There's a disclaimer about this on the FAQ page on the My.UserLand.Com site. We don't want spam or porn, at least not tasteless porn. There already is one channel with nudity. Have you spotted it yet?)

The best thing to do is to resubmit the channel and go from there. It's also cool to post a notice here, because there might be bugs. Never know. Thanks.