Re: Have I told you lately that I hate Windows

Author:erik
Posted:6/25/1999; 1:47:51 PM
Topic:Have I told you lately that I hate Windows

This just happened to me. Something I did the other day disabled Netscape from being able to use the local proxy. Either it was the visit to moreover.com (it seemed like it was doing a lot of stuff behind the scenes), upgrading NT to SP5, or trying out Mozilla M7. I have uninstalled Netscape and reinstalled to no avail. So by uninstalling Netscape, and then deleting every trace of it out of my registry, then re-installing, things work again. At least I didn't have to reinstall the operating system!