Re: Netrics.com To Launch Automated Webmaster E-Site

Author:Eric Soroos
Posted:6/25/1999; 9:07:46 PM
Topic:Netrics.com To Launch Automated Webmaster E-Site

We should be able to cream their butts.

That was about my read. My second thought was that content server 1.0 ca. 1997 + a little scripting could do that, without making the users write html. I actually ran across a content server fan e-mail in my outbox today, sent to Dave in that era about a week after downloading frontier and content server. Echoes from the past.

The third thought is that a perl hacker + procmail + some database could have the same thing for any unix box, written at a scripting language level (belatedly realizing that combo functionally describes frontier, but less well integrated).

eric