Re: Complaining

Author:Kurt Granroth
Posted:6/30/1999; 8:56:14 AM
Topic:my.userland.com layout problems

We will report the bugs...with lots of sugar

:-)

I can personally attest to the effectiveness of that approach. A user once sent me a bug report like so (paraphrased):

"I absolutely LOVE your app. It does everything I expect it would and more! It's perfect!

However, I am having a minor problem right now. It crashes as soon as I start it up."

Now with a send-up like that, do you think I'm not going to help him? ;-)