Re: My.Userland.Com feedback

Author:Guido van Rossum
Posted:7/2/1999; 8:04:46 AM
Topic:My.Userland.Com feedback

(Responding to myself :-)

I found out one way to see how I am presented to others -- click on my own name in the header of this message. Raising the next gripe: there should be an edit button right there!

I also didn't enter a favorite OS, but it filled in "/"... While for other things I didn't fill in it seems to just suppress that info. (?)

Finally, the information is requested in several forms. I added several URLs to my personal statement (or whatever it's called) because I didn't know it would be asking for URL info later. (And the question about server IP address is not very clear. It's a different world than I'm used to for sure!)