Re: My.Userland.Com feedback

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:7/2/1999; 8:44:35 AM
Topic:My.Userland.Com feedback

I find it helpful to keep in mind that it's all experimental. At least, I think it is. It certainly isn't your run-of-the-mill channel/discussion site. From what I've seen, Dave et al are too busy thinking up the next version of whatever's going on to refine the current one too far; it's a very high turnover sort of thing.

Not exactly experimental at this point, but certainly in development.

All of Guido's comments are right-on. I'm going to use his comments as a template for the next rev of the user interface. It's time to do a cleanup. Lots of loose-ends.