Re: Link colors

Author:Bradley Peters
Posted:7/4/1999; 8:34:40 PM
Topic:Link colors

I am glad that someone else noticed this; it is quite confusing. I assumed that I was the only person confused (or at least that it wasn't important to anyone else). Would it be possible to control something like this from the user preferences? I know that I can change this from my browser's settings (using IE5 at the moment) but I don't think that I can specify it according to site and I don't want to change the colours for every site.