Tutorial part 2

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:7/5/1999; 1:50:16 PM
Topic:Link colors

Here's another short tutorial on eating with the people we share our species with.

As you're eating, visibly enjoy the food. Get some on your shirt. Laugh. Say thank you 18 times, but not all at once. Save the onions for last. Eat a few, get up from the table, declaring yourself completely satisfied, and go around the back of the house and make digestive noises, outside where they're appreciated more.

This is probably the best compromise we can make.