Re: 'Fat' Channels

Author:Josh Lucas
Posted:7/7/1999; 12:55:26 PM
Topic:'Fat' Channels

I would agree that channel file has the final say but the serviceList file offers a way to quickly 'browse' through channels and only download selected ones.

For example, I'm working on a duplicate of my.userland, all written in Java, and I want to know which kind of channel it is before I download it and parse it.

Hopefully there can be a happy medium between the serviceList and the channel file.

josh