Re: Link colors

Author:Benoit Cazenave
Posted:7/8/1999; 12:13:54 AM
Topic:Link colors

I somehow knew this would come ! Working on the server part of Frontier right now, I'm amazed by all the power you get. It's the same feeling that I had when I discovered website rendering but only better : it happens live and online. Adding scripts to get color prefs during rendering is the kind of thing where Frontier really shines (and is a real pleasure to do !).

Thanks, Dave.