Re: my.userland weblog oddities

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:7/8/1999; 9:09:51 AM
Topic:my.userland weblog

OK, I saw the same behavior, but it was intermittent. Some times it would catch the change other times it wouldn't. I have a theory about why this was happening. I made a change, and now I believe you should be able to update the channel. Please give it a try and report back if it worked, or if it didn't, let me know what happened or didn't.