Re: How does a sysop delete a message?

Author:Erin Clerico
Posted:7/8/1999; 10:11:18 PM
Topic:How does a sysop delete a message?

I have noticed that if I delete a response (message #2) to message #1, that in turn had it's own response (#3, or the child of the deleted message), the child is still available as the top of it's own thread.

This is not so much a problem, but if I go back to message #1, it reports that there are responses to this message, but does not list any.

I tinkered with it a bit but could not come up with a sollution.