Re: Group clinic for new webloggers?

Author:Sean Lindsay
Posted:7/10/1999; 11:26:55 AM
Topic:Group clinic for new webloggers?

Might I suggest ...

I use 5.0.2b20 on Win95, so no shared menus for me. I'm designing my own little weblogging features using javascript "bookmarklets" which talk to my local copy of Frontier. The bookmarklets are stored on my Links toolbar in MSIE, and open popup windows into which I type my notes. It's very convenient, and uses some of the tricks of Javascript to move info around (document.location and such).

Wouldn't it be possible to do this with UserLand's weblog hosting? Members could keep links to popup pages in their browsers, and edit their weblogs as they surf, without having to navigate back and forth.

Just a thought.