Re: Hard to visit old topics in a sparsely populated DG

Author:Thomas A. Creedon
Posted:7/10/1999; 6:42:05 PM
Topic:Hard to visit old topics in a sparsely populated DG

I'm able to confirm the behavior you describe. I went into the calendar for one of my discussion groups and removed the entire previous months table. I then went to the web page, reloaded, and indeed the previous month became unlinked. Not sure what the fix is, although if I come up with anything, I'll probably post it here. Assuming Userland doesn't come up with something first! :-)
Toodle-looooo...........
Thomas