Re: weblogs

Author:Jacob Levy
Posted:7/15/1999; 9:28:40 AM
Topic:weblogs

Well, for starters, I have a set of sources that I use. If the source itself is already a channel that's picked up in my.userland.com, I don't use it anymore. I noted another channel (which shall remain unnamed to protect the innocent :) that picks up Scripting News, fer gads sake.. :). And I'm always looking for new sources, of course.

Also: there are channels where my.userland.com only picks up a URL, while in others (like mine) it picks up a whole item, with a bit of text usually surrounding a URL. My guess is that people prefer the text and not just a raw URL, but that's just a guess. Comments?