Re: weblogs

Author:Ahran Dunsmoor
Posted:7/15/1999; 1:41:46 PM
Topic:weblogs

It seems like someone should be able to take the contents of serviceList.xml and translate them into the ScriptingNews format. (Of course this would need to be done automatically ;-) If the translated list were added as a channel then changes/additions would show up in my.userland.com.

Those interested would be able to watch as new channels arrive without the need for scanning the list.

I know I've seen the suggestion for making the service list a channel before but didn't see a good reason for it until now.

I'm beginning to see some real possibilities here.

Thanks Dave!

-Ahran