Re: Dell (Today's scriptingNews)

Author:Tucker Goodrich
Posted:7/19/1999; 11:02:16 AM
Topic:Today's scriptingNews Outline

Gateway is also quite good... I've got a few of those, and Gateway's a pleasure to deal with. In my research Gateway tends to offer better value than Dell for a given specification. I've got some Compaqs, and they're nice, but make sure you've got a good dealer locally for warranty calls (which go through the local dealer even if you phone compaq).